WELCOME TO MY CRAZY LIFE!



Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogging!




This is my first real attempt at blogging! I have done some other online journaling, but I have yet to really get into this....so here goes!


Today we left Cedar City and hit the road for our two weeks worth of travel....We are going with Adam as he does his volleyball camps! Our first stop is good old Idaho Falls! Now, I used to live there, and altough I love my relatives there, I do not miss the city! It is too cold, and too boring. We are then coming back to Utah, where we will spend a week with Adams parents down in Mapleton!


We had a chance to go the open house of the Day Break Temple.....It was really pretty! Odessa did such a great job! She was so reverant and respectful!....Adam did a good job too, and didn't break anything (besides his zipper!- Adams zipper on his slacks broke about five minutes before we were to go to the open house...he held his fly closed with a few saftey pins...hehe! He was not a happy camper!)


Our day ended with having KFC with my father, and buying Adam a new pair of slacks....ones with a working zipper!




2 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging. I shall be stalking you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you have a blog! I have one too, check it out sometime when you have the time :)
    caseyhollyandtyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete