WELCOME TO MY CRAZY LIFE!



Monday, June 8, 2009

Idaho Falls!







We are in Idaho Falls now! Adam is doing a camp in Black Foot, which is about thirty minutes from here. We are spending the week with some family up here. (My first husbands family lives here) Odessa and Addison are enjoying be loved and cuddled...and did I mention SPOILED.....and I am enjoying just having the help with the kids! WE only get up here about 2-3 times a year...so we take full advantage of the time up here. I am lucky to have so many "parents" that love me and my family.---and I am happy that I remain close to them all!



3 comments:

  1. Awww...those are some familiar faces. Looks like you had a good time! That's neat you still get to see them all. I'm sure they can't get enough of your little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are having fun, but we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know it is hard to split time with so many family, however, 2-3 times a year is so NOT enough times to come visit. I enjoyed those cute little kids more than you can imagine. I do feel bad that Idaho Falls isn't entertainment capitol of the world, but, can't help that. You are, the best for coming. Thank You so so much. I love you. MOM from Idaho

    ReplyDelete