WELCOME TO MY CRAZY LIFE!



Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday



Last night I mentioned to Adam that I was excited to go to church at our own ward.....but at 2:00 am....Odessa got sick and I was stuck home with the kids today! The poor little girl threw up about five times, and is just miserable...she is now holding down sprite!(YEAH!)

Addison has been fussy today, which makes me think he is coming down with something too! :( My poor kids!

Adam is gone for the week....traveling for another volleyball camp in Green River WY.

I am not looking forward to having him gone, but I AM looking forward to having a bed all to myself and total control of the remote!

1 comment:

  1. No fun!! Being without your hubby with a sick kid and a fussy baby?? I feel for you Jen! We're dealing with a fussy baby too and I would not want to throw in a puking kid! I hope everyone gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete