WELCOME TO MY CRAZY LIFE!



Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy Saturday!




OUR ACCOMPLISHEMENTS FOR THE DAY:




JENNY- MOWED LAWN (believe me this is quite a task. Our grass was over a foot long...it was the first time mowing it since we got in the sod. I have not mowed a lawn in a VERY long time...so I was proud of my accomplisment, despite the 12 bags full of grass, sore arms and legs (we have a push mower), stinky body and green hands.)


JENNY AGAIN- SHOPPING AT HOME DEPOT/WALMART- I bought a bunch of "things" for our lawn/garden with the kids in tow....(edger, hose, mulch, extension cord, flowers,..blah blah blah)


JENNY AGAIN-PLANTED FLOWERS!-




ADAM- PUT TOGETHER A SWING SET- Adam put together Odessa and Addison's first swing set. For for hours Adam labored and sweated and cussed his way through the endless directions. The result was worth it though!




ODESSA- PLAYED on her new swing set




ADDISON- POOPED!!! (he didn't yesterday)


2 comments: